Aboriginal Community Engagement Group
Copyright Notice & Disclaimer
By visiting and using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
Copyright in the material at this site is owned and/or licensed by the Aboriginal Community Engagement Group. You may download or print one unaltered copy of material from this site for research purposes or otherwise in accordance with the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Act (1968) (Commonwealth) .
- Use of the information and data contained on this site is at your sole risk.
- The information on this site is for general and information purposes only. You should not rely on the information on this site without independent verification as to its accuracy and/or completeness.
- The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice. The Aboriginal Community Engagement Group may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
- The Aboriginal Community Engagement Group:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this Site;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked site into another language;
- accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
- do not sponsor, endorse or approve any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
- do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
- do not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
- do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Site to those other sites.